Wednesday, 12 August 2009


We have visitors here- it's all very exciting- Loubie's parents- funny... I never have visits from my parents. But anyway- we all went somewhere very very exciting, called 'Beach'. It is a very strange place and we went on 'Big train' which was a bit jerky and very noisy and smelly and there was lots of smoke and people but I got lots of cuddles and strokes and some Fish and Chips!
Loubie had also bought me a bowl for water in the pet shop but it was for a hamster so very small!
'Beach' was a wondrous place and was yellow and soft... a bit like dry mud, but suddenly it was wet! There was a lot of wet and then my feet got a bit full of soggy yellow stuff and it got difficult to run!
Lots of fun and I hope we go back soon- maybe with Jo, John, Lily, Theo and Hugo next time... or auntie Amanda...

New collars and leads had arrived by the time we got home so I am now wearing a beautiful Purple collar and also have a black & white one too! And new Jammies which are fab and Pink- I was very happy because I was so tired after all day running at 'Beach' and had even fallen asleep on the train...

No comments:

Post a Comment