It's arrived! An enormous box which Jo said came from the other side of the world where the dogs walk upside down. (I can't imagine that - what happens to the biscuits?) When we opened the box it was full of all these amazing collars and leads and - most exciting of all - Doggy Jammies! Theo tried on a red one and didn't want to take it off! Then we all got to choose a new collar. Mine is very beautiful with a big butterfly on the side! Lily's is a very pretty red with white daisies and Theo's is brown with blue and tan spots. Hugo's is red with paw prints on. We all look so smart! Lily has a matching lead, too - she's very fancy. I also tried on a beautiful purple wool jumper and fell asleep on my back on the sofa - it was sooooo cosy.... I had to take it off, though; it's part of the stock for my party next week! There's going to be a bubble machine and everything; I'm very excited! Now all we are waiting for is the toys....
No comments:
Post a Comment