Thursday, 16 July 2009

Thursday's Discoveries...

This morning I discovered a horse! Never seen anything like that before - gave me rather a shock so I shot backwards and barked a lot whilst jumping up and down... but that didn't seem to scare it, for some reason. Theo said he used to bark a lot at horses too (not surprising as he seems to bark a lot at most things!) but has discovered instead that if he doesn't bark, then Jo gives him biscuits so he thinks that's a pretty good deal.

Have also discovered that if I squeeze through the gate at the bottom of the stairs then I can sit at the top while they are all out! (Downside is that I can't get down again. Pants.)

Fancy new walking harness arrived today - it's pink, with angel wings on; love it! Lily has one too! Maybe we'll wear them on our walk tomorrow...

Also discovered today that I like pasta! Woo!

No comments:

Post a Comment