
So Hugo was only just recovering from his last operation when he got something wrong with his eye! It all swelled up and he had green oozy stuff and everything... anyway, they took him straight back in to see George and now he's on all sorts of tablets and eye drops and things. Poor Hugo - at least he's feeling better again now.
One thing that's been very confusing this week is that suddenly our meal times are an hour late; I'm not sure if I approve of this development at all. Also, there seems to be a lot more dark around and the garden is full of leaves. (When one's legs are as short as mine, that can become a problem.) I've also noticed a distinct absence of warmth outside - they've obviously noticed that too, as the fire is lit every evening now. Daisy loves it - particularly the bit where they are screwing up the newspaper. Lily and Theo for some reason like eating the coal - I've done some investigation into that and I think it's definitely worth further research. Certainly the hearth tastes very interesting...
No comments:
Post a Comment