Loubie has disappeared! I've been looking for her everywhere, and I just can't find her... every time the dining room door has been open I've sneaked upstairs and looked in our bedroom, but there's just no sign of her. (They told me she has gone on something called a holiday, but it sounds fishy to me.) The other really weird thing is that I've been sleeping in a different bedroom, with Jo and John, and no jammies cos Jo says I would be too warm. The first night after Loubie disappeared they tried to make me sleep in the kitchen with the others (how very dare they!) but naturally I soon sorted out that little misunderstanding - following John back up the stairs each time after he'd taken me down to the kitchen worked a treat after the fourth attempt. I made sure I guarded them well - barking at the owls which made a lot of noise in the middle of the second night; you just can't be too careful.
Anyway, apparently Loubie will be back soon so I won't have to put up with this strange state of affairs for much longer. I'm just about coping by sitting on Jo's knee a lot, but I can't wait until tomorrow when Loubie gets back!
The other exciting thing about tomorrow is that we have our first Poppy Puppy Christmas event - we're going to The Blacksmith's Arms in Naburn, near York. Really hoping the new Santa coats arrive in time...!
No comments:
Post a Comment