Tuesday, 1 December 2009
Problems with Temperature
Hugo wouldn't get out of bed this morning. He's never really keen, I have to say, especially if it's a bit on the chilly side, but he hadn't got up even when I came down from Loubie's room for my breakfast, so we knew something was amiss! Jo wrapped him in a blanket and put one of our wool rollnecks on him (which actually looked really nice - he does look good in red) and he stayed in front of the Aga. Theo and I laid on either side of him to help him feel better. Jo and Loubie took him to see George the vet at lunchtime, and it turns out he had a high temperature. He had some magic injections to make him feel better, but when they brought him home Jo noticed that the Aga wasn't as hot as it should be! Disaster! (I think maybe Hugo had stolen all the heat.) This evening Hugo is much better and bounced around while supper was being prepared. He's still wearing his jumper (I think he likes it!) and I suspect his temperature is back to normal. Unlike like the Aga, which is now getting even cooler... hope they get that fixed soon, or nobody is going to want to sleep in the kitchen!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment