Well it's all very exciting; I went out in the car on Friday with Lou and Jo, and we came home with a guest - her name is Daisy and she looks quite like me, but a little bit bigger - and she was really fluffy! Then the day became even more exciting when Tracy arrived to give us all a haircut - including our guest... After that she looked totally different!
Anyway - turns out she's actually not just a guest but a whole new family member; that takes the Poppy Puppy canine members of staff up to five now and I've been promoted to a management role! At the moment I'm managing her being asleep in my spare jammies because she's just had her little girls' operation yesterday... feeling a bit under the weather. I'll keep you posted with bulletins to let you know how she's doing...
No comments:
Post a Comment