Sunday, 6 September 2009

Daisy Bulletin


Daisy is recovering well, although continues to have mad dashes around the room periodically when her stitches irritate her. She's cleverly arranged things so she cannot possibly be left on her own... went completely mental when John tried to put one of those lamp-shade collar things on her to stop her licking her stitches, so we have to make sure we keep her company at all times! Theo's on guard here in the photo... Can't say I blame her about the lamp-shade thing, though - not at all elegant! She looks pretty good in my spare jammies at bedtime, though... Jo's promised to buy her a set so I can have mine back again. We're also very excited to hear that there are some new collars available for the season - purple cherry blossom! Woo! Lily wants one of those, too. Theo fancies one of the new Argyll design ones... have to start a wish list I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment