We have some exciting developments at Poppy Puppy - we've been invited to display our stock at two locations now; Helmsley Walled Garden and Edgemoor Veterinary Practice! All the staff are very excited and of course we wanted to help when Jo and Lou were putting together the boxes of goodies and labelling everything with our gorgeous new labels which Lou has designed.
Anyway, I thought they wouldn't notice if I took it... it matches my bed and I decided it really did belong to me; it's very small and furry and squeaky and it says "Chewy Vuiton" on it, and everybody else was really busy... if I take the label off it they might think I've had it ages, anyway... Lou wasn't very pleased - she says the price is coming out of my pocket money, which I think is hardly fair since everybody else really likes it too - Theo likes it nearly as much as the pink iPaw and Lily has taken it upstairs three times already!
No comments:
Post a Comment