Sunday, 20 September 2009

Afternoon Tea!


John took all the girls out for afternoon tea today... we went to Lastingham Grange - it was very exciting! We sat out in the garden and had cake, then went for a walk around the grounds. I met a duck, which I wasn't too sure about, and a pretend duck which didn't seem to mind my investigations as much as the other one did. All canine members of staff were presented with a chewy thing when we came to leave, too, which is definitely something I'd like to see become compulsory at the other places we go for tea. Daisy ate hers really slowly so I tried to pinch it, but Lou took them off us and then gave some to the boys when we got back, to which I have to say I took grave exception. We're now reading the paper on the floor in the sitting room and for some reason John doesn't like me eating the edges... I'm hoping they are going to have supper soon as I'm after a bit more of that lamb...

3 comments:

  1. Sounds as though you had a lovely time

    ReplyDelete
  2. We did thanks Elise... even though we didn't get to meet George the dalmation puppy!

    ReplyDelete